Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hooked on Russian Women

When I got home from meeting my first Russian woman, I began a marketing campaign to meet more Russian women. I did a thoughtful search of the Internet sites and selected about eighty women to send my 'marketing package' to.

Again, I was honest in my introductory letter. Of course, I put as positive of a spin on things as I could. After all it was a marketing letter. But I was honest.

I wanted to meet a woman who wanted to meet me -- not someone she thought I was. The results were amazing. Soon, I was corresponding regularly with sixteen women at the same time!

Over the next few months, I was able to narrow the group down to five women that I arranged to meet over a two-week world wind tour of Eastern Europe.

I flew to Moscow, from there, south to Volgograd (formerly Stalingrad), from there, west to Kiev, Ukraine. My next stop was Minsk, Belarus, north of Kiev, and finally St. Petersburg and back to Moscow.

In each city I was meeting a stunningly beautiful, educated, charming woman. After two or three days, I was on to meet the next. My trip was something that I will never forget!

In Belarus, I met the woman of my dreams. It was obvious from the letters I had received from her that she was my number one prospect. From the instant I met her, I knew she was 'the one.'

The days I spent with her were the best days of my life! If you ever see pictures of us during that time, we look like love sick puppies. Its obvious from the photos that we were head over heels in love with each other.

I arranged to bring her to the United States under a fianc visa. It took nine nerve-wracking months and everything that could go wrong, went wrong. But finally she made it here.

We got married and now we have a beautiful little girl. Everything happened quickly. It required quite an adjustment for the both of us. Five years later, we are very happy together.

http://www.russian-luv.com/hooked.html

John Kunkle has been married to a Russian women for over five years. He has travelled the path from finding her, to traveling to Russia, to bring his wife to America, and adjusting to married life. He will show you step by step how to do this yourself.Beitris Blog70988
Brandi Blog44555

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Besucherza sexsearch